Friday 27 January 2012

My Participation in S.K.S.D. Mahila Kalasala Annual Day Celebrations

27.01.12



Management of S.K.S.D. Mahila Kalasala, a very famous college in Tanuku, W.G.Dist. invited me as chief guest for their Sports and Cultural Day celebrations and as a distinguished guest for their College Annual Day celebrations (For Junior, Degree and PG Colleges). It was a great honour for me. I could meet around 2000 students. Through out the day I had interactive sessions with the students sharing my experiences. Secretary and Correspondent of the College Mr Ch. Subba Rao is very much interested in encouraging his students not only in studies but also in sports activities. With his efforts they could get a Indore Stadium with state of art facilities. Up to now they are hesitating to go for swimming pool as there is a deficit of Rs.50 lacs to complete the pool as per estimation. Inspired by my speech he came out of the shackles of indecision and  immediately announced his willingness to arrange a swimming pool in their college. Chief guest Mr K.V.Nageswara Rao, M.L.A., Tanuku Constituency appreciated my efforts and expressed his salutation (Padabhivandanam- Actual word used by him) to my parents for their unflinching support for me. They honoured me with a lot of love and affection.

Many students took my autograph and took photographs with me. I came back with a great satisfaction for playing  a   humble  role in motivating the students to achieve their goals in life with confidence.


















No comments:

Post a Comment