Saturday 21 January 2012

My Participation in Sri Rajeev Gandhi Polytechnic College, Erode, College Anniversary

21.01.12

Chairman of Sri Rajeev Gandhi College, Erode, Mr Rajan invited me to participate in their College anniversary day celebrations. The entire hall, packed with hundreds of students and other dignitaries welcomed me with standing ovation. On this occasion the college conferred on me Swami Vivekananda Award with felicitations. It was presented to me by DIG of Police Mr Ramasubramani, IPS. I am very much grateful to Mr Rajan for giving me this great opportunity. I delivered my maiden speech in Tamil (partial). Chief Guest Mr K.Vaithianathan, Vice Chancellor of Sports University and Guest of honour DIG of Police promised me to extend their support in encouraging disability sports. Many students interacted me with Inquisitiveness and admiration. The students presented innumerable cultural programmes which the audience enjoyed with rapt attention. It was a grand success.







1 comment:

  1. Hai gays i am 2013 past out student i like my college i really miss our college staffs and each and every one....

    ReplyDelete