Saturday 10 March 2012

Women's Day Celebration at Hotel Savera by Rotary Club of Madras Mount and other Clubs

10.03.12





Rotary Club of Madras Mount President, Mr Tamilselvan and other members invited me for Women’s Day celebrations at Hotel Savera arranged jointly by Rotary Club of Madras Mount, Rotract Club of Madras Mount, Interact Club of Govt. Hr Sec School, Kodambakkam and Annettes Club of Madras Mount. Vocational Excellence Award was presented to Mrs Priya Ravichandran, Divisional Fire Officer, Vocational Service Award was presented to me and young achiever award to Elavazhaki, World Carrom Champion in that function.

It was a great day for me. I could meet a great person PDG Dr C. S. Ramachandran there. We can learn from him how to take things in a very positive manner. Chief Guest Dr Sai Prasanna, Dist First Lady – She is a renowned Gynacaecologist and also having great passion for service to humankind. I could meet so many other nice people there. All of them were very much impressed with my video presentation on our movement. President Mr Tamilselvan and Presidents of other Clubs and other members promised me to extend their wholehearted  support to our  movement.

I have taken Mr Venkatesan and Mr Karthik our team members along with their attendants. They enjoyed very much.

It’s a memorable day for me. 









PDG. Dr. C.S.Ramachandran, President Mr Tamilselvan and First Lady Dr Sai Prasanna - While presenting award to me

Karthik our team member

Venkatesan and Karthik's mother


No comments:

Post a Comment