Friday 9 March 2012

Women's Day Celebrations at our Office Scope Int'l Pvt Ltd


08.03.12

International Women's Day was celebrated grandly in our organisation Standard Chartered Scope Int'l. On that occasion I was presented  "GSSC Woman of the Year" award by our CEO Mr Edwin Nevis and "Most Inspiring Person" award by our WB Head Mr Kwan Chee Sun. Both of them are having great vision and empathy.They support me a lot in taking forward my movement. Our CEO Mr Edwin's advice to me is "THINK BIG". I am sincerely trying to follow his advice.


       Our CEO Mr Edwin Nevis presented me the prestigious award "GSSC Woman of the Year" 


While delivering speech

                       Our WB Head Mr Kwan Chee Sun presented me the most Inspiring Person Award

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Really appreciate your efforts that you did on this women day. Have attended similar event at corporate events NYC on women day. There many women were present who were honoured with special awards for their work. Was very happy to be a part of the event.

    ReplyDelete